Terms and ConditionsItalian-Polish Aerospace Forum, Warsaw, 4th December 2019
Terms and Conditions
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) The ITALIAN-POLISH AEROSPACE FORUM (hereinafter referred to as: “Forum”) is jointly organised by the Italian Embassy in Poland, the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland and ICE – Agency for the Promotion Abroad and Internationalization of Italian companies and the strategic support of Leonardo S.p.A. All the above organizations shall be referred to “Organizers”.
2) The Forum will take place on 4th December 2019 at Hotel Bellotto, in Ul. Senatorska 13/15, 00-075 Warszawa.
3) Only persons that meet the requirements laid down in § 2 Sections 1-5 of these Rules may attend the Forum. The persons attending the event shall be referred to „Participants” (and individually as: „Participant”).
4) All Participants of the event shall familiarise themselves with the Rules of the Forum prior to participation and are obligated to comply with these Rules.
5) The Organisers reserve the right to make decisions regarding the content presented during the Forum – including making changes, expanding and/or limiting any of the elements that make it up. In particular this includes changes to the list of participants and panellists as well as the subjects presented, duration, schedule etc. of the sessions and panels. The Organisers also cannot guarantee that specific people and/or companies participate in the Forum and, likewise, cannot guarantee that specific content is presented during the Forum. The Organisers are also not able to guarantee a Participant that, during the Forum, will be able to acquire specific contacts, knowledge, information or knowhow etc.
§ 2 RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM
1) Participation to the Forum is free of charge.
2) The participation is intended for the following categories:
- a) Companies of the aerospace sector or related sectors
- b) Institutions and NGO related to aerospace
- c) Companies, NGO and Institutions specifically invited by the Organisers
- d) Media
3) A condition of participating in the Forum is the registration in the on-line form, giving all requested information.
4) Different people from the same company/ NGO/Institution must register separately.
5) Organizers reserve the right to verify the profile of every participant before confirming the registration.
6) A confirmation of the registration is sent to the e-mail address provided during the registration.
7) The confirmed participants are entitled to participate at the conference, networking session and gala party, as for the agenda of the Forum: LINK
6) Attention: Due to the limited number of places, a penalty of 250 PLN+VAT 23% will be imposed on the Participants who don’t attend the event and don’t cancel their participation within the 03.12.2019.
7) Registration in the Forum is voluntary.
§ 3 SPEED BUSINESS MIXER
1) Organizers will use the information collected during the registration for the creation of the Speed Business Mixer agenda.
2) On the day of the event, participants will receive a personal Speed Business Mixer agenda with division for tables/sessions.
3) At the Speed Business Mixer, the representatives from the same company cannot participate simultaneously. During the Speed Business Mixer one participant can be replaced by another representative.
4) Participants will be divided into max. 10-person groups. Each participant, for every session, will have approx. 1 minute and 30 seconds to speak and present his/her company/activities to the rest of the group. At the end of the session, each participant will move to the next table, as illustrated in the individual schedule.
§ 4 GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
1) During the registration process, participants will be asked to fill in the registration form, in which the mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
2) Provided data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 point 1 a of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE. Consent will be made by ticking the checkbox next to the consent clause, which is located under the form.
3) The administrator of personal data is Włoska Izba Handlowo-Przemysłowa w Polsce with its registered office in ul. Pańska 98, lok. 9, 00-837 Warsaw.
4) The data collected from you will be used for your participation in the Forum.
5) The personal data may be transferred for the purpose of the above-mentioned objective to the Institutions and partners of the event, including, for example, IT services, law firms, marketing services for the event, etc.
6) Each organization cooperating with the Organisers will receive data in entrustment on the basis of relevant entrustment agreements in accordance with Art. 28 of GDPR.
7) Data can be processed in an automated way, including form of profiling. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of users on our website, to collect demographic data about our users or to personalize the content of our websites.
8) Withdrawal of consent or objection to profiling might be expressed by sending an e-mail to the following address:
- Italian Chamber of Commerce: firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to ul. Pańska 98, lok. 9, 00-837 Warsaw.
9) All participants have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Data Protection if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
10) Every person that agreed to the processing of data has the right to:
- request access to his personal data;
- rectify personal data;
- delete personal data;
- limit the processing of personal data;
- transfer personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data
- not to be subject to a decision involving automated processing.